About The Judicial Educator
Continuing to struggle with how to handle educating
students involved in disciplinary problems on campus? Looking for an educational
system that is easy to manage for all levels of staff that are involved
with administering student discipline?
Weve taken these 2 important issues into consideration,
and youll find solutions to these problems with The Judicial Educator
What is The Judicial Educator?
The Judicial Educator consists of 21 Flash technology
modules that educate students who are involved in disciplinary problems
on your campus. Randomly generated automatic testing is built into each
module. When a student successfully completes the module by passing a
test, the student completes an e-mail notification form, which is then
automatically forwarded to the campus judicial administrator.
How does The Judicial Educator work?
- As part of a judicial sanction, the judicial
administrator refers a student for education to The Judicial Educator
- The student logs into The Judicial Educator
using a pre-assigned username and password (each college/university
is assigned 1 user name and password upon purchase), and proceeds to
the module that they have been instructed to complete
- The student completes the educational portion
of the module and clicks on a link that takes them to a test area. A
test with 10 randomly generated questions appears, and the student must
get 7 of the 10 questions correct to “pass” the test.
- Once the student successfully completes the
module and “passes” the test, they will enter information
into a completion notification form
- The completion notification form consists of
the student’s name, along the name and e-mail address of the judicial
administrator. The student via e-mail automatically sends the completion
notification form to the judicial administrator who referred them to
the module for education.
- If the student does not get 7 of 10 questions
correct, they must return to the start of the educational module and
What educational topics are available through
The Judicial Educator?
- How to Successfully Live with A Roommate/s:
A Blueprint for Success
- Alcohol and You
- Alcohol 102
- Dating Violence and Date Rape: What You Need
- Fire Safety – College Student Guide
- From “Me” to “We”:
Living Successfully In A Community
- Healthy Relationships
- I Am So Angry!
- Personal Responsibility and Decision Making
- Safe Living on a College Campus
- Understanding Myself and Others: Similarities
- Academic Integrity
- Civility and Respect
- Living Responsibly in an Off-Campus Environment
- Harassment: There’s No Excuse for Abuse
- Understanding and Managing Conflict
- Damage and Vandalism
- Personal and Physical Cleanliness in Residence Halls